ScrapBlogs

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Updating again

I will be updating the blog sometime this week so, if your link is broke or you need to be added or it's changed or whatever... post it here so that I can fix things. Remember, in order to be added I need your first AND last name as well as blog link.

If you do not want to post here, you may email me at sandiminchuk@yahoo.com Thanks!

I also need any new manufacturers, magazines, etc - whatever needs to be added.

7 comment(s):

Ok, all changes and additions have been made! Thank you for your patience!

By Blogger Sandi Minchuk, at 4/18/2008 7:23 AM  

hello

I'd like to be added

www.shabbychiccrafts.com


veronica Milan

By Blogger Veronica, at 8/24/2008 9:18 PM  

I would like to be added please. www.scraps-n-such.com/scrapbits

Beth Achberger

By Blogger scrapbethy, at 10/14/2008 4:01 AM  

I would love to be added. Hope I am not too late (am reading an old post)

http://52scrapbookideas.blogspot.com

DeeDee Hamm

By Blogger ddhamm, at 2/13/2009 1:05 PM  

I would like to be added.
daylightscrapsandfun.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Simone Massaquoi

By Blogger Simone, at 5/14/2009 10:38 PM  

I'd love to be added to your blog list! http:www.scrapplay.typepad.com

Thank you!

By Blogger Noelle, at 5/07/2010 1:35 PM  

hey i would love to be added ..
Anila Faruk
www.anilafaruk.blogspot.com

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/30/2013 4:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter